Wednesday, October 13, 2010

everything is piling up

I've been absent. Everything is piling up. I am making Halloween costumes and decorations, planning a mini trip to Chicago and a trip to Italy/France, trying to keep up on house stuff - all in the midst of entertaining an ever-adventurous and curious little fellow. Oh, and I've had that seasonal "sickness" that I've forgetten existed, having spent the last three years in the same spring-ish/fall-ish season of San Francisco.

I really can't wait to share the costumes I've been working on. I'll share a few little decorations I've been working on though...

Note: They're not perfect, as I did them without a pattern as I watched several episodes of 'Dexter'. That show is amazing and we're almost caught up!

fall leaves

spider and her web

I love me some plaid!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails