Thursday, October 14, 2010

birthday wish list

While I don't expect it all of course, I love coming up with a birthday wish list every year.

I really am so in love with this Pinocchio tea-for-two pot. AH!
tea

I need a new sewing machine.
bday1

I would LOVE a printer/scanner/fax machine!!
bday2

This Marc by Marc dress is AMAZING and I would wear it every day!
bday6

I've wanted a pair of Hunter Wellingtons for quite some time. Red? Blue? Classic black? I could go crazy and get pink?!
bday3

I love everything here from Zara! I've heard great things, and I finally got around to checking out the website yesterday!
zara1

zara2

Less than a month away! And I am one lucky girl who will be celebrating in France!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I blogged the same sweater!! Good taste lady!!

Anonymous said...

I have the Hunter Wellingtons. Mine are covered in cow poos.


-Erin M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails