Monday, October 04, 2010

getting spooky!

It's crunch time! Halloween is just around the corner! I am working on top secret costumes for my sister and Jack! I want to share NOW! I am terrible at keeping trivial secrets! AH! It's killing me! I am still trying to figure out what Dan and I will be for my sister's annual costume party...hmm...

We've been Fred Flintstone and Betty Rubble having an affair
halloween2

Our friends from another moped gang
halloween1

A lobster and a fisherman
lobster

I had a few really great ideas that were themed for Dan, Jack and myself, but Dan and I won't be around for Halloween, and Jack won't be going to the Halloween party. Bummer!

I will share some masks I painted. I got them for less than a dollar at JoAnn's and used acrylic paint for them. I am using them for something SUPER cute! Can't share that quite yet either! Ooohh, so many secrets! Let's just say they'll make for cute greetings to friends far away!

Photo on 2010-10-04 at 10.50

Photo on 2010-10-04 at 10.51 #2

1 comment:

MARY said...

Dang girl, your hair is lookin' really good! I miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails