Saturday, July 24, 2010

magic wands and decorating

We're still in the midst of getting the house in order. Finding the perfect pieces of furniture and perfect knick-knacks for every shelf. I had the unrealistic expectation to have the whole house put together before Jack's birthday party. Like I said, unrealistic. I wish I had a magic wand to paint every room the desired colors. That would just be perfect.

(I think the idea of magic wands is on my mind because I just read a post from Pacing the Panic Room with Ryan's review of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Quoting the fantastic Liz Lemon, "I WANT TO GO TO THERE!")

I just found a stack of French alphabet cards that I've had socked away for years. Trying to figure out how to display them in Jack's room...maybe picture frames? Hmmm...

french letters


And here is a sneak peek at the decorations I'm making for Jack's party...
IMG_5892


Coming soon-ish...our "Home...again!" photo tour!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails