Sunday, August 03, 2008

maybe a batch of cinnamon rolls this morning is a bad idea by myself

Oh, well. The oven is already pre-heating.

Dan is in Michigan dealing with the worst situation we've ever been faced with. I could write a book on how trashed our home in Kalamazoo is, but I'll spare the details. I can't wrap my head around trashing someone's home, not paying rent, and not taking responsibility for such actions. The bottom line is that people walk all over us and it's too much to handle right now. What really is a slap in the face is when a friend is simultaneously taking advantage of us too. It's really affecting me and I feel so terrible right now -- physically ill. It doesn't help that Dan is far away and we are dealing with all of this by ourselves.

This is so terribly sad and depressing to read. Sorry. This is no way to end my summer. On a brighter note, I can't wait for my family to get here to cheer me up. 6 days!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Dang, that sucks. Your house in Kzoo was so pretty! I hope they didn't do anything too horrible to it.
Good luck with all that and have fun with your family :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails