Ms. Hallman's Fall '06 Improvements:
- more organized...I can see my desk!
- more comfortable in the school
- more comfortable with teaching content
- Planning ahead of time better
- orchestrating my time better
- not as stressed
- don't cry after school every other day! (I haven't cried at all about school this year)
Fall has begun. That's the best part of life right now. I can't even describe how much I love the fall. I love sweaters, blankets, cuddling, and warm beverages. The feeling of cold, rosie cheeks while feeling internally warm from a long walk or bike ride is perfection. I can't wait to pass out candy on Halloween on our porch, carving pumpkins, hitting up an apple orchard, and turning 24.
Things are good. I need to write some lesson plans.