Sunday, August 27, 2006

dishes are my life. i don't mind.

Since we've got the new fridge/oven I cook and bake more. I am loving it and I don't even mind all the dishes. I have been vegan-izing many childhood favorite meals of mine and it's making me so happy. I always call my mom and dad after the meal and provide a report of how delicious and perfect it was. I can tell they love these reports. In turn, they give me reports of enjoying eating vegan veggie burgers and making the switch from Country Crock butter to vegan Earth Balance.

I have silently been trying to figure out the world, the universe, the matters of luck vs. destiny, and simply the why of things. Needless to say, it's a great thing to think about. Sometimes I get headaches.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails