Wednesday, November 17, 2010

fall making way for winter

Yesterday was the first day that felt like fall was coming to an end. It was gray and chilly, and Dan swears he saw a flake of snow. Funny thing is, we're totally okay with that! It's been so long since we've been part of the winter season. I know I'll be singing a different tune in February, but I am seriously excited for the snow! I'm honestly more excited for Jack's first winter. Bundling up for sledding and snowmen, and warm hot cocoa when we come in from the cold. Catching snowflakes on our tongues and the crunch of fresh snow under your boots. Seeing your breath in the air and writing on the windows of the car. Winter from a kid's perspective is pretty amazing and I'm so excited to see it with fresh eyes.

Jack's first fall in Michigan was truly amazing! I imagine bounding through piles of snow will be just as fun as those leaves!
jack's fall favorite activity

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails