Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a day in the life

Coffee and internetting during Jack's morning nap is one of my favorite times of the day. Finding solo time is quite important and necessary.
dayinthelife1

Between naps we do things like:

head over to the Nature center
dayinthelife2

eat Popsicles
dayinthelife4

hang out at the library
dayinthelife5

Then we eat dinner, often outside on the deck
dayinthelife6

Once the little dude is asleep, I work on things. I drew up an alphabet chart and I'm painting it on canvas for Jack's room.
dayinthelife3

I have nothing to complain about.

*Of course, my day also consists of changing diapers, consoling a fussy little dude on occasion, cleaning toilets, laundry, dishes, etc. I just thought I'd share photos of the highlights. Who wants to see a dirty diaper, even if it is captured on a cool iPhone camera app? Not me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails