Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5-4-3-2-1

54321

FIVE...blogs I'm loving: New Dress A Day, Style-for-Style, Jamonlandia, Ohdeedoh, and Craft Magazine

FOUR...things I'm thinking about: hilltop Italian villages, my delicious vanilla latte, how good I feel after my morning run (the first run in a few weeks!), and wondering how long my little Jack will sleep during his nap right now

THREE...items I really like: this wine tote, this little framed poster, and this Marc by Marc dress

TWO...songs I've been enjoying: Home (She & Him), and Postcards from Italy (Beirut)

ONE...thing I will do today: I will check off all things on my to-do list!

Join the 5-4-3-2-1 wave and leave a link in the comments section!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

A wonderful list! Thanks for playing along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails