Friday, April 09, 2010

helping out.

I've been a big fan of Satsuma Press since I received a beautiful letterpress card from a friend a while back. Now following her blog, I've found out about her son Liam. Although I don't know him personally, it is clear that he is an amazing 5 year old boy. His mom provides a great explanation here.

And yeah, his Wall-E costume has to be one of my all-time faves.
4505535714_27802d6ba3_o

Their family is in need of some help to remodel their bathroom to make it fully accessible for Liam. I wish I personally had enough money for them to make this happen, but I don't. Every little bit helps, so if you're reading this and able to help out, please, please do! Help out at We Love Liam.

4504901121_202c5717f9_o

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails