Saturday, February 20, 2010

yum yum, eat it up

So Jack is about three weeks into the world of solid foods. I've really been loving making the baby food. The benefits are endless...Not only is it a lot of fun and a sense of accomplishment, it's also so much cheaper than buying baby food in jars. I know what exactly is going into everything, and preparing fresh vegetables and fruit is so healthy for this little human being. If you're on your way to such endeavors, I suggest a helpful website: Wholesome Baby Food A great step-by-step manual, easy to navigate and seek answers to questions you may have.

I've been keeping a "Baby Food Diary" recording the "recipes" I've been using, when he was first introduced to the food, and his like/dislike. (So far, he likes everything!) I find it so useful, as you're supposed to wait 3-5 days to introduce new foods to see if there is any allergic reaction. I am packing my brain full these days, and I can't imagine just trying to remember when he's been introduced to what...
IMG_5350

This dude loves to eat...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails