Saturday, February 20, 2010

plants

I never really make New Year's resolutions, but this year I seem to have made a few. Okay, a lot.

#3452 Keep house plants alive.

I've never been good at keeping plants alive. I'll currently blame it on the cave of an apartment we live in. These were my favorites, and I was doing so well. We left for a week to get married, and came back to dead/dying plants. Forgot to tell the dog sitter to water them, I guess.

Exhibit A: Perfect Plants

I am thinking ferns. I've heard they don't need much sun. And there's one forever imprinted on my arm.

2 comments:

mama n papa Ree said...

aw, these are so pretty!

you are so crafty it makes me sick! haha.

looks like life is treating you well, my friend.
:) yay!

xoxo

Dianne said...

I love house plants(probably in my genes since my mom's house is full of them)! Good luck with the new ones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails