Monday, September 21, 2009

finding our routine

So Jack is 6 weeks and 3 days old today. He's getting SO BIG! It's crazy to look at pictures and compare how much he's grown in such a quick time!

Approx 3 or 4 weeks...
IMG_4726

6 weeks...
getting so big!

We spend so much time at home, seeing how he's feeding and sleeping so much. I am learning how to get things done so I don't go stir crazy. I am feeling great now, so we're starting to take walks more frequently, although the heat wave makes me want to sit in front of the fan inside. Dan and I are going to start running again this week. I am SO EXCITED! I've been craving running! It's pretty crazy how quickly the weight is coming off already! I'm usually about 125 lbs, and right before I had Jack I was up to 173 lbs. At six weeks, I'm already down to 140 lbs. Our goal is the half marathon that I ran a year and a half ago in Eureka, CA through the Avenue of the Giants. It's so gorgeous and a great goal to work towards. It's in May so we've got plenty of time to ensure we'll be ready for it. My favorite running buddy, Emily, is in on the goal too! Can't wait to bust out the jogging stroller!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Wow! He's getting huge! and soo cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails