Thursday, November 13, 2008

oh yeah, failed to mention

Our sole celcebrity encounter in Europe. Driving on the autostrade almost to Venice, I spotted "the French guy from 'The Diving Bell and the Butterfly'!!" (I now know his name is Mathieu Almaric and he is the villian in the new Bond movie.) I was riding in the front seat and we passed a little red sports car on the right. There he was. I did a triple-take and awkwardly stared at him. He immediately slowed down to a ridiculously slow speed. I made Dan slow down too because I wanted to double-check it was in fact who I thought it was. After a few minutes, probably realizing he couldn't lose us that way, he sped by us extremely fast, smiling.

james bond photocall 240108

that's all.

UPDATE: We saw "Quantum of Solace" last night. It was so good. I've always been a sucker for Bond movies, and this one doesn't let you down. My boy Mathieu Almaric is seriously creepy. A great villian.

Okay, now that's all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails