Saturday, January 19, 2008

absence makes the heart grow

Dan is back to Michigan for a week and half. Weeks go by fast, but it seems like it will be a long one. It's weird how people connect with people in such a way that they become a part of each other. Like the absence of the one can physically be felt by the other. I think that's part of love. It's a part of love I don't often experience because we're always with each other. I was busy all day, but I still felt like something was missing. I sat down and really started to think about being here and there. Then I took a nap because I felt ill about it all. Don't get me wrong, I can completely function and have fun on my own by my thoughts got carried away just thinking about absence. Then I started thinking about how this is, yet again, another reminder of how much I am in love and care about Dan. I don't say it enough out loud to the world. Here it is, as if the entire world is listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I'm sure you were aware, Dan made a pit-stop in my city last night. We chatted it up and he, as well, mentioned how difficult it is to do that trip without you.

And although Glenn and I dont usually share tons of time together (bc we're 2500 miles apart), the distance get really tough sometimes.

I miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails