Friday, October 20, 2006

i'm running away with my favorite shoes on

I have survived yet another week. I got cussed out on Tuesday...called a bitch and a crybaby and a snitch.

My skin in tough nowadays.

I have been having dreams about foreign places I have never seen. I crave unfamiliar ground and trees and waters. I want to hear people speak without a clue of what they're saying. My day to day life is a little too familiar right now, I suppose.

I have to shake things up a bit. I am remembering how theraputic running is. I am making lists of home modifications and trying to save every penny I can manage to in orrderr to make things happen.

I don't want to feel boring anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should take a few days off and visit somewhere warmer than michigan that also has a lot of strange accents and different languages...

Anonymous said...

I feel totally boring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails