Friday, April 07, 2006

Spring Breakin' in K-zizzle

I feel terrible as I look down at Blitz, and he has to wear one of those e-collars in order to prevent him from licking/ripping off the bandages on his two left paws. He had a few split toenails that we had to take care of yesterday. Luckily his blue e-collar matches his blue bandages. Even in pain, Blitz is very fashion-forward. I always knew that.

I have spent my spring break being 87% less productive than I would have liked. I did get a great start on my website! It will look 100% better once I actually have things up on it. (pookaneeme.com) Once again, it is under construction...so be patient. Richmond was amazing! I am so stoked that moped season is here! Wonder Woman was running like a champ! I am so proud! I put a big dent in organizing the spare room, and I even made time for sewing (which I desperately need to do to make for the website!)

Ah well, spring break should be for relaxing, so I shouldn't feel too bad about not crossing everything off of my list. I really wish it was 2 weeks long though. The school year is winding down! I am thankful for that! This year has been a rollercoaster! Summer starts June 1st!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails