Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ouch! ouch! ouch!

I should update this blog more. It's my favorite. I like it a lot better than my other blog, but the other one is more easily accessible for others, I guess. I don't know.

I have the worst headache. I am "teaching" night school once a week. By teaching, I mean sitting on a computer for four hours and fielding a few questions every now and again. On each side of me I have piles of things to grade and "stuff" to plan for. I always think I will get so much grading and planning done during this time, but I prove it to myself time and time again that I am extremely good at wasting time.

Another teacher asked me today, "Emily, when did you know you wanted to be a teacher?" For some reason the question made me sad and I instantly regretted the distinct decision I made my sophomore year of college to drop the journalism/political science major and jump into the education field. I know it's not too late, but lately all the work of being a teacher is SO OVERWHELMING. Seriously. It's crazy.

I need to learn how to juggle or something.
I need to become more organized.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails