Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ouch! ouch! ouch!

I should update this blog more. It's my favorite. I like it a lot better than my other blog, but the other one is more easily accessible for others, I guess. I don't know.

I have the worst headache. I am "teaching" night school once a week. By teaching, I mean sitting on a computer for four hours and fielding a few questions every now and again. On each side of me I have piles of things to grade and "stuff" to plan for. I always think I will get so much grading and planning done during this time, but I prove it to myself time and time again that I am extremely good at wasting time.

Another teacher asked me today, "Emily, when did you know you wanted to be a teacher?" For some reason the question made me sad and I instantly regretted the distinct decision I made my sophomore year of college to drop the journalism/political science major and jump into the education field. I know it's not too late, but lately all the work of being a teacher is SO OVERWHELMING. Seriously. It's crazy.

I need to learn how to juggle or something.
I need to become more organized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, the Safelist Submitter you've been waiting for!
....this is just the Easiest, Most Professional and Powerful Safelist submitter you will Find Online. CAUTION: Your Ads could have an EXPLOSIVE Response! Safelist Submitter . You will be using the MOST sophisticated safelist submitter system ever built!
So,if you want your ads to be seen by Millions of Opportunity Seekers come visite my website today.

Thank you and have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails