Wednesday, February 09, 2005

this is living

I am so sick and tired of letting life's little snafus get in my way. I am currently in the process of learning how to pick myself up again and laugh. It's going well thus far.

This internship is going well. Surprisingly I think it will be over in no time. Well. Kind of. Monday and Tuesday were a rough start to the week. So rough, in fact, that I made myself physically and mentally sick last night and this morning thinking about how terrible I feel about this whole thing. Today was a good day with the students. I feel refreshed. Kind of.

The whole financial aspect of my life is killing me slowly. I see money slowly sneaking out of my pocket, and sadly, none is returning. I need a J-O-B. I don't even think I have a whole lot of time for a job though... Ho hum.

On a brighter note, I am so happy with Dan. He is my first Valentine. (oh la la!) I am liking him more and more every day. This is so right.

I've got a list of nearly a million things to do in the next week. I need to jump on that.

Right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails