Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New places

Why hello there. The last time I wrote in this blog it was the turn of the year. Much has changed and happened over the past few months. After many internal debates about the future of this here blog, it just sat. And sat. And sat.

I simply wanted to share the excitement, in case you were in the dark wondering whether my absence here meant that I was living a life on the streets, sleeping on sidewalks and trying to hustle my way through life with the trickery of three card monte. That is not the case, you needn't worry. I'm doing okay.

I've started a new endeavor fully focused on baking, based on the cookbook Tartine, which is written by the chefs from the Tartine Bakery in San Francisco. I'm baking every single thing from the cookbook in a year. So, please read along as I awkwardly stumble through this adventure: Tar-Tryin'

If you are on Tumblr, please follow me. Include me in your blog roll. Bookmark that page. Lie to your friends if you have to, and tell them how exciting my blog is. Actually, I hope it is exciting, so maybe you won't have to lie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails