Wednesday, December 08, 2010

plans for the winter

In my dreams the plans for my winter look something like this:
babesinsnow

In reality, they're more like this:
snowfun

We had so much fun in the snow today! Manuevering about in snowpants, a thick jacket, new boots, a hat tied around his chin, and mittens was quite an obstacle to tackle for him. Now, the obstacle for me was getting all of that on him! I just may lose 10 lbs and gain some gray hair by the end of winter from all the sweat and stress I undergo getting that kid bundled up! Still juggling so much this holiday season - new little projects and stuff for my etsy shop coming soon!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Look at all the fluffy, albeit cold, white fluff! I can't wait. I'll be in Milwaukee for 6 days over New Years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails