Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm with Knope!

withknope

You probably already know this, but I am a total nerd for Amy Poehler. The whole cast of 'Parks and Recreation' are amazing funny talented folk. Thursday nights are my favorite night of TV. We call it Thursday Thursday around here, and will schedule things around this amazing chunk of television - Community, Parks and Rec, The Office, and 30 Rock - even though we have DVR that could record it. Now that is the MO of true fans!

Get this - I have to wait until JANUARY to see the next season of my favorite show out of the bunch! (YES! IT'S BETTER THAN THE OFFICE THESE DAYS AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SHOW!) UGH! NBC! You're blowing it!

If you haven't watched any episodes, watch them online. SO. STINKING. FUNNY!

Are you a fan too? There are blogs and petitions and twitter profiles and facebook pages all geared toward supporting such a good show. I'm on it. You should be too!

SIGN THE PETITION


JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP

FOLLOW THE BLOG


FRIEND THE TWITTER FAN SITE

WOW! I AM SUCH A NERRRRRD!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails