Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh, what busy days!

bloggin


I googled "oh, what busy days" and this is what I found. Although I don't find myself rolling around in a stroller, I can feel for this young lad who's days are busy. At least that what's the cover illustration and title lead me to believe. What is this kid so busy with anyways? In the Busy Competition, I feel like I would smoke that little kid. I am so busy. I win, little man. I don't know, maybe he is busy too. I shouldn't judge. I don't know him.

The end of the school year is in sight. The kids are already crazy and think we're doing nothing for the next couple weeks. Today it reached 100 degrees in South SF. The kids thought they were going to die, but there's no humidity, so it really wasn't that bad.

Time for laundry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails