Friday, March 14, 2008

possible dreams

Many years ago it seems, I stumbled on the best and most perfect craft fair that ever existed in this crafty little world we live in. The Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago was perfect, magical, and completely amazing. A few years ago one of my closest pals moved to NYC and I planned a trip to visit her around the dates of the NY Renegade Craft Fair. And now... now I am so excited that the third location of the Renegade Craft Fair is on the west coast!!! IN MY CITY!

renegade craft fair!!!!!!!! in sf!!!!


My dreams, for oh so long, have been to be a vendor at this craft fair, and it seems to be that it just may be possible....But...the dates collide with the Chicago moped rally, which I was tentatively planning on going to. I don't know, we'll see. I am still completely excited though. I'm such a NERD!

Oh, and FOUR blog posts in ONE day = me PROCRASTINATING to do the following:

  • grade a million papers
  • grade a million tests
  • clean our apartment
  • do laundry
The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm debating the chicago rally as well

That'd be so amazing if you did that fair!! Just make sure you'd have leftovers to sell to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails