Sunday, April 22, 2007

The sun is shining! It's 80 degrees out!

I am getting ready to write the final paper for my grad class. I've put it off too long. I've spent the last few hours talking about the move to San Fracisco and I couldn't be more excited.

The windows are open and there is a perfect cross breeze. I really want to take a nap in the shade, but I've got to write this paper!

The kids down the street are teaching their little cousin to ride a bike without training wheels. I looked out as they all started screaming. They were all celebrating as the little boy wobbled his way down the road. They were throwing their hands in the air and shouting, "You should be real proud of yourself!" and "Ya'll, he's doin' it, he's doin' it!" One girl fell on her knees, covered her eyes with her hands, jumped up and screamed, "I am just so happy for you!" I feel lucky to have witnessed such a magical moment.

I like life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails